Tuesday, July 01, 2008

aku dah jadi student..

yesterday, by taking the solemn oath..i'm now officially being declared as a student...again..
it was a very different feeling when i entered upm..it's just a campus life that i was longed to feel. being there i can see many students like me and even younger registering with multi facial expressions..as for me..ha..ha..ha..i don't know whether it's a pleasant or scared face. the first day i had been a blunder for putting wrong lecturers' name.
today i succeed in registering my courses...and on next tuesday is the first day of my student life...
it makes me nervous to hear all the expectations..well..with this much of knowledge(ciput one)..i doubt what i can give to the class. the lecturers seems not lecturing and this is bad...hope everything's gonna be ok. got to remember that i'm not an undergrad anymore...(where spoonfeed is my favourite)

1 comment:

Olpicture said...

tabahkanlah hati...