Wednesday, September 30, 2009

an appreciation dinner for the guardian of my angels

Bibik is going back again...but this time back for good. I plead several times to stay with benefit of lucrative pay...however, nobody can't buy love and happiness, so there goes my reliable and swift assistant...and me...huhuhu becoming the desperate housewife, AGAIN..
so, as a token of appreciation, we brought her to Chili's...to answer her question.."Chilis tu apa bu?". i know it doesn't mean please bring me to Chili's but I have the purpose to bring her there as a farewell dinner. Coincidently hubby won a prize in the golf tournament that morning so at night he suggested to take us out...but of course that golf money is not being used to buy dinner, he just so happy that he wanted to take us to dinner. So, i remembered bout that Chili's thing..so there we went..
some pictures to show..what a yummy night!
THE PEOPLE...


THE FOOD...

1 comment:

hambamu Allah said...

sabau aje la my dearest sister...aku pun tak lama lagi akan meloyongkan 'tronton' hehehehe...so sama2 kita bela anak2 kita sendiri...tapi, after tht, aku nak jugak cari maid lain...nanti, kita share la ye....