Tuesday, October 23, 2007

happy birthday to me...

it's my birthday again...but of course the year keeps increasing. I'm 32 and next 2 days my hubby follow suit. last nite i got my birthday present...a bracelet..from my sweet hubby..thank god he remembered my birthday without fail. my dania gave me a big present too, her stomach contents and a painful scream (papa buat jari dia tersepit...). anyway, tq guys...great gifts..

Also I would like to thank my loyal officer, Sharmila for the 'glamourous' shawl she gave me. I definitely will wear it...think to buy a suitable dress to match it..

Anyway, this year will always be like any other year...i'm getting tua (or wiser?), trying to keep my focus on family and work..

This morning I got nice surprise from my sweet and dedicated assistants...flower in a pot (sorry can't view pic)..thanks sharm & aiena..so sweet of you..(feel like crying)..and then my gorgeous friend Amin walked in (in style..as usual..) with a present (a japanese cloth..like the one u find at the entrance of sushi restaurant..). And then my 'kamcing' friend AJ, would like to buy lunch only for ME..(the others who follow have to pay on ur own...). I never had so much surprises in life like today...Alhamdulillah..

My sister Maiza also wished me today..Thanks..at least ko ingat birthday aku..

Yesterday, when I walked to my car, I just simply said to myself, it's ok if nobody says anything on my birthday...probably I am already old enough to accept any surprises..but today..it's just the opposite..so guys, better hope for the worst..

2 comments:

Coolsharm said...

Dearest Puan,

Happy Birthday & wishing you many many more to come. My prayer to God may He keep u safe and smilling always.

Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.
--Menachem Mendel Schneerson

May your day be very special!

Best Regards
Sharmila & Family

mamalove said...

many thanks...i wish u all the best in life..