Wednesday, October 24, 2007

happy birthday to me...part 2


yesterday my wonderful friends, AJ, INA, AMIN & TAUFIQ bought me lunch at Secret Recipe Alamanda. I manged to 'pinjam' Amin's cake (Celebrity cake by Hannah T) and he put 3 candles which signify I am 3 yrs old (he..he..). We had great time there and later I bought the Hannah T cake for me & hubby.
Thank you guys...u light up my life...
Last night my sister came with a present...a very exclusive hand-made bracelet (actually it is made for her..). I cooked mi goreng and then my hubby and I blew candles on our Hannah T cake...
I bought a present for myself.. a book "Child of Darkness" by Virginia Andrews. It's been a long time I left Virginia Andrew's collection as well as Sidney Sheldon's. I love books with characters I can never imagined. I mean, people have a very creative mind and can let you feel the character. But some characters are so difficult that it needs you to understand them deeper...
So what is your favourite books and character ?